FDM: Families of Denison Montessori
Visit the FDM: Families of Denison Montessori!
We are Families of Denison Montessori (FDM), a nonprofit organization.
We encourage you to attend our meetings! Please check the website for information on meeting dates and times, and FDM updates.
When Parents are Involved:
- Children get higher grades and test scores.
- Children complete more homework.
- Children are more likely to complete high school and enroll in post-high school education.
Join the FDM today!
- Be a Role Model. By becoming involved, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Get Engaged. Discover what’s happening in your school.
- Great Resources. FDM offers a variety of events created for parents and students.
- Parent Support. Share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community.
- Volunteering. You gain valuable experiences and opportunities to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a great cause.
- Witness Improvement. You’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. FDM has an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events–all vital to a school’s success.