Denison Montessori School Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
If you have a child in Primary and a child in Elementary, you will need to follow the PRIMARY pick-up procedure.
Primary (ECE & K) Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
Elementary (1st-6th grades) Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
Important Items to Remember:
- We have over 400 students arriving and departing Denison daily, most of them by car. Please be patient. Expect that it will take 20 minutes to pick up and drop off your child.
- All students are eligible to ride the bus, please consider using the bus to reduce the congestion at arrival and dismissal times.
- Do not park on the west side of Yates Street nor the south side of Colorado Avenue. These areas are labeled “loading zone” and are for elementary carline only.
- Do not park in the bus and daycare van zone in front of the school on Yates (marked by Orange cones)
- Parking is available on the nearby residential streets. Please do not block any of the residential driveways. Be aware that there is street sweeping on the nearby streets between April and November.
- When parking, park in legal locations and do not block driveways.
- Do not park or drive in the staff parking lot.
- DPS Security and the Denver Police Department will issue tickets for illegally parked vehicles.